City Workers Find Snake Electrocuted While Eating Snake

MORGANTON, N.C., April 7 (UPI) — Workers in a North Carolina city found a snake had electrocuted itself at a home slated for demolition and a second snake died while trying to eat the first.

Aggregated News

Aggregated news from around the world, brought to you in a single source for convenience. These snippets of news include a link to the full article.

Please peruse our other editorial and original content, as well.

 

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

Notify of
avatar
wpDiscuz