5 people hospitalized in Calif. after eating gas station nacho cheese

By The Associated Press

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — Five people have been hospitalized after eating nacho cheese from a Sacramento gas station, California officials said.

Officials have connected five botulism illness cases to Valley Oak Food and Fuel gas station in the Walnut Grove suburb, the Sacramento Bee reported.

Officials believe the culprit is nacho cheese, [READ MORE HERE]

Source: WKRN News

Aggregated News

Aggregated news from around the world, brought to you in a single source for convenience. These snippets of news include a link to the full article. Please peruse our other editorial and original content, as well.